It seems like only yesterday we were cheering for the last days of the school year and the lazy summer days to come. Unfortunately, time flies when you are having fun and the back-to-school season has somehow arrived! We know you are busy checking school supply lists and shopping all the back-to-school sales for great deals on the trendy must-haves for your little ones, but have you considered what you need to do to get your vehicle ready for the daily commute? At All Star Automotive, we want to help you mark that item off your list!
Our state-of-the-art service center is staffed with highly trained auto technicians, and offers the latest tools and technologies to service or repair your vehicle. Whether you need a tune up, major repair or parts for your vehicle, you can trust the quality of service you’ll receive at All Star Automotive. Our service centers are located at each of our locations. For your convenience you can schedule your appointment on our website by clicking here or call our friendly team at (225) 456-2900. Our experienced staff is waiting to help prepare your car for the busy school days ahead. Also don’t forget to check our latest service specials to help save a little more money for all the back-to-school necessities!
To help you out with what you may need to get serviced on your vehicle, below is a checklist for you to follow:
- Don’t skip scheduled service. Check your owner’s guide and find out when your scheduled car maintenance services are. Usually maintenance is done every 30,000 miles and it involves checking or replacing parts like spark plugs, wires and timing belts.
- Replace the air filter. Think of it as your car’s lungs. A clogged air filter can reduce gas mileage in older cars with carbureted engines by as much as 14 percent. Replacing clogged air filters on newer cars can help improve acceleration time.
- Get an oil change. This is one of the simplest car maintenance services you can do to keep your vehicle in good running condition. Not maintaining it could void your warranty and even cause an engine failure, which can cost thousands.
- Keep your cooling system in working order. Have your system flushed – getting the pump, hoses, fluids and belts checked is also part of proper cooling-system maintenance.
- Check your tire pressure. This helps to improve fuel efficiency, cut down on tire wear and tear and lets you know if your vehicle is correctly aligned.
- Wash your car. Washing not only keeps your vehicle looking good, it’s also a good way to maintain that new-car finish.
Come and see why All Star’s integrity and extraordinary customer service will prove to be second to none. Whether you’re looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we look forward to sharing our vast knowledge of the automotive industry with you, your family and friends.
At All Star Automotive, we offer a wide range of automotive services to make every step of your ownership experience as easy as possible, whether you’re shopping around, or need repairs from certified experts.
To help you find just what you’re looking for, our new inventory and used inventory search provides plenty of options. And when you’re ready, quick credit approvals and online financing help make your purchase go smoothly and efficiently. You can also schedule your service online and get the expertise of one of our factory-trained technicians. All these options are available at Baton Rouge’s favorite place to buy and service vehicles – All Star Automotive!