The year 2014 is coming to an end, and the countdown to 2015 is fast approaching. Maybe 2014 was the best year of your life and you aren’t ready to leave it behind, or maybe you can’t wait to leave it in the dust- either way, 2015 is coming whether we’re ready for it or not! With a New Year, comes new challenges, and some of those challenges are ones we create ourselves- our New Year Resolutions. For some of us, resolutions are fun and exciting goals we set for ourselves, while for others they’ve become dreaded obstacles that we know have to overcome. Whether you enjoy the resolutions you set for yourself or not, it’s always good to have a little help, which is why we’ve put together a list of tips for helping you keep your resolution throughout the 2015 year! Good luck, have fun and have a happy New Year!
- Make the resolution something you really want
- Make the resolution specific
- Make a plan and stick to it
- If you have multiple resolutions, keep the number to one you can handle
- Break down the resolution(s) into small tasks
- Do things to lift your spirits and put you in a good mood before you tackle your resolution for the day
- Don’t tackle your resolution(s) all at once
- When doubting yourself, look back at all of the things you’ve already accomplished
- Track your progress
- Reward yourself
- Even if it takes you longer than expected (or even the whole year!), never give up
Come and see why All Star’s integrity and extraordinary customer service will prove to be second to none. Whether you’re looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we look forward to sharing our vast knowledge of the automotive industry with you, your family and friends.
At All Star Automotive, we offer a wide range of automotive services to make every step of your ownership experience as easy as possible, whether you’re shopping around, or need repairs from certified experts.
To help you find just what you’re looking for, our new inventory and used inventory search provides plenty of options. And when you’re ready, quick credit approvals and online financing help make your purchase go smoothly and efficiently. You can also schedule your service online and get the expertise of one of our factory-trained technicians. All these options are available at Baton Rouge’s favorite place to buy and service vehicles – All Star Automotive!