You just passed a major milestone in your life and graduated from college. Congrats! While we can’t necessarily guide you on which job offer to accept or whether graduate school is the best choice, we can give you a little advice on purchasing your first vehicle as a new a college grad. All Star Toyota knows you worked hard to earn your college degree, and wants to congratulate you with the opportunity to start your new post-grad life in an affordable Toyota!
How do you qualify for the Toyota College Grad Program? If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the program, which features a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through All Star Toyota and Toyota Financial Services.
Earn your Degree
To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months.
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years.
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years.
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF.
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
Get to Work
At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that Toyota Financial Services must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
Buy or Lease?
So, you’ve found out that you qualify for the Toyota College Grad Program. The hard part is over! Still wondering whether to buy or lease? Click here to take the quiz portion of the Toyota College Grad Program, and see which option is best for you. Don’t worry; this is a quiz that you’re sure to pass.
The Toyota College Grad Program finance plan features the following:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota Vehicles.
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
- $500 Rebate when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Tacoma, Yaris or Prius C, between now and July 8, 2013.
If you meet all the above criteria, but have experienced credit lapses, don’t give up. You may still qualify if you’ve paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $500 in the past 24 months.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
Come and see why All Star’s integrity and extraordinary customer service will prove to be second to none. Whether you’re looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we look forward to sharing our vast knowledge of the automotive industry with you, your family and friends.
At All Star Automotive, we offer a wide range of automotive services to make every step of your ownership experience as easy as possible, whether you’re shopping around, or need repairs from certified experts.
To help you find just what you’re looking for, our new inventory and used inventory search provides plenty of options. And when you’re ready, quick credit approvals and online financing help make your purchase go smoothly and efficiently. You can also schedule your service online and get the expertise of one of our factory-trained technicians. All these options are available at Baton Rouge’s favorite place to buy and service vehicles – All Star Automotive!